Purchase this item for HSCC!
When you buy this item here, you're buying it for our
shelter! You will not receive this item in the mail; we'll use your proceeds to
At HSCC, nurturing the mental health of our animals is given as much as priority as maintaining physical health. Many dogs obtain beneficial mental stimulation through chewing. We like to give our dogs elk antlers to chew, because they're healthy and very long-lasting.
Elk naturally shed their antlers every year, so no animals are harmed in the collection of the chews. Plus, the trace elements and minerals in
the antlers are an added nutritional bonus.
Elk antlers are a great choice because:
* They hold up longer than most other types of chews
* They're safe, because dogs grind them down slowly, over time
* They contain many beneficial nutrients and nothing artificial
* They have virtually no odor or residue to get on your carpet or furniture
* They're a single-ingredient, natural chew from a renewable resource
* There are no added ingredients in the processing of the chews!